Micro Commercial Components introduced the latest auto-grade MOSFET in the TOLL package for today’s demanding e-mobility applications. AEC-Q101 qualified and ready to empower auto designs, MCC’s100V MCTL300N10YHE3 MOSFET delivers exceptional performance and unmatched reliability for a range of systems, including battery management systems, motor drives, and interior or exterior LED lighting.
Designed with split-gate trench (SGT) technology, this component features low on-resistance and high current density to maximize efficiency while handling power loads. It’s also a great replacement for traditional MOSFETs due to its enhanced performance. The innovative TOLL-8 package provides design flexibility due to its compact footprint and optimal heat dissipation to ensure safe operation in high-temperature environments.
Fully RoHS compliant, MCTL300N10YHE3 is the ideal solution for automotive applications.
Features & Benefits:
- Exceptional performance and reliability
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- SGT technology for improved performance
- Low on-resistance for enhanced efficiency
- High current density capabilities
- Low-profile TOLL package saves design space
- Excellent heat dissipation for reliable operation in high temperatures
- Halogen-free and lead-free finish for environmental friendliness and compliance with RoHS regulations
Original – Micro Commercial Components