EVENTS / GaN / LATEST NEWS / SiC / TOP STORIES / WBG2 Min Read
Wide Bandgap (WBG) semiconductors play a strategic role in driving innovation and creating energy efficient and high-performance electronics. Demand for these semiconductors is fueled by sustainability, industry advancements, and advanced connectivity.
However, meeting this demand requires addressing challenges like cost, technology reliability, and geo-politic chaos among others. While the global WBG semiconductor industry is poised for unprecedented growth in the next 10 years, it would be critical to prioritize the opportunities, and effectively tackle the challenges to meet the short-term and long-term demands.
Join Frost & Sullivan for an engaging and thought-provoking Think Tank on “WBG Semiconductors: Overcoming Challenges, Unlocking Potential” on July 28, at 10:00 AM, EDT. The distinguished panel of semiconductor professionals will share their expertise and experiences and will address pressing questions like:
- How can WBG semiconductors play a central role in driving sustainability goals?
- How can WBG semiconductors contribute to improving efficiency in renewable energy systems and energy infrastructure?
- What role would regulations and standards play in driving the adoption of WBG semiconductors?
- Electric vehicles (EVs) have long been strong advocates for WBG semiconductors – What are the current opportunities beyond EV that demand immediate action?
Mark your calendars to engage in discussion with:
- Prabhu Karunakaran, Industry Principal at Frost & Sullivan
- Jonathan Robinson, VP Research, Power and Energy at Frost & Sullivan
- Stephen Oliver, Marketing & Investor Relations at Navitas Semiconductor
- Alexey Cherkasov, Marketing & Sales Director at Leapers Semiconductor
Original – Frost & Sullivan